Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
You’re looking for a job that gets you out of bed in the morning! That gives you a good day every day and challenges and excites you!
If you’d like to be part of a friendly team of truly lovely people, and if you’d like to flex your social media advertising and management skills to the max, then we just might have the job for you!
This is a role which offers flexible and hybrid working. We are based in our beautiful offices in Colchester (just near Coleman’s on the way to Langham) surrounded by meadows… and there are chickens too! 😊
We are looking for enthusiastic people with at least two years’ social media advertising and management experience; and we don’t just mean knowing how to come up with a strategy and boosting a post. We’re talking about someone who really knows the ins and outs of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You’ll know what it takes to connect with people through social media.
- You’ll understand this isn’t about an ‘audience’ it’s about finding ways to connect with human beings.
- You’ll enjoy creating content, finding the best way to market a business while pushing them to be more ‘human’ and engaging.
- You’ll know the difference between a Business Suite and Business Manager, and your Commerce Manager from your Instagram shop.
- You’ve set clients up on Business Suite, sorted their confusion over their advertising accounts, set up pixels and created custom audiences.
- You’ll have enjoyed the trials and tribulations of setting up and managing LinkedIn Ads and you’ve probably chatted with Facebook advertiser chat on a fair few occasions!
- You’ll be used to analysing performance data and working out how to reduce the CPC for clients’ ad spend.
- You’ll love creating audiences and find the people who are most likely to buy, setting up campaigns with multiple visuals and audiences and carrying out A/B testing to find the best results.
- You’ll only be happy when you’re beating the Google ads team on conversions!
If this sounds like the sort of role you’re interested in, then get in touch now!