Do you love SEO?
Do you want to join a team in a gorgeous location just outside Colchester, overlooking beautiful fields, with a puppy who’ll try to eat your lunch on a regular basis?
Do you want to work with lovely people who are all about wanting to be a part of something exciting and fulfilling? (And who know how important a work-life balance is!)
We have an awesome opportunity for a passionate SEO professional to join us and help develop our SEO offering.
Working alongside one of our directors, you will be supporting the delivery of the group-wide SEO content strategy across our wide range of local and national websites!
As an SEO Manager…
- You know exactly how to gather and interpret data, proactively undertaking key research when required and using a data-led approach to optimise content.
- You confidently work with the Head of SEO to define, deliver, and evolve the site-by-site and group-wide SEO content strategy and roadmap.
- You recognise scalable content opportunities across groups of pages and utilise content automation and smart techniques to scale optimisations quickly.
- You successfully optimise national SEO campaigns and liaise with clients.
- You write and publish excellent SEO-optimised content across multiple verticals. (With or without the use of tools which we have available)
- You assist with website migrations
- You are a great communicator
- You deliver training and communication across the business to influence SEO and upskill other teams with best practices.
- You are passionate about supporting the development of the team, as well as implementing new processes to make tasks easier and drive efficiency for the team.
- Efficient at delivering monthly reporting
What you’ll bring…
- Proven SEO experience, including experience in running SEO tests and forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of national SEO & a solid understanding of how technical SEO impacts content and rankings, and the ability to troubleshoot and make recommendations for change.
- Knowledge of building web pages with basic HTML, CSS and CMS systems. (not essential)
- Experience in website and content migrations, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush and other SEO and analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into “actionable insights.”
- Ability to foster collaboration and work as part of a team.
- Confident in communicating, training, and managing expectations of key stakeholders across the business.
- Very strong English copywriting skills.
- Experience managing and developing individuals or a team.
- Prior SEO experience in executing successful link-building and/or SEO campaigns.